1. We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY affiliate program application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your affiliate program application.
2. Commissions will be paid out once per month on the first Monday of the month.
3. You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
4. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
5. Your affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc)
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc)
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws
- Violation of intellectual property rights
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, or any other suspected affiliate fraud
- In addition to the above reasons, Treadinglemmings reserves the right to terminate any affiliate account at any time, for violations of this agreement or no reason.
6. You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within your email messages. You may also advertise the Treadinglemmings site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use any graphics and links provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation of any other terms. If an image is not provided specifically by us for affiliate use, it may not be used by affiliates. You may not download or screenshot images from the website without written permission from Treadinglemmings.
7. Treadinglemmings provides coupons for affiliates to use when they promote the brand. In order to use the coupon, you must adhere to the following terms:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons, or images to imply anything besides currently authorized deals
- Affiliates may not generage pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button, or image for that particular coupon or deal
- You may not comment on any of Treadinglemmings’s posts, images, stories, ads, or other content generated by the brand with your personal affiliate coupon code and/or link
- Your link must send the visitor to LittlestPrince.com (or a specific page within the website)
- The user must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. "click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site" is not allowed)
8. PPC (Pay Per Click) bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
9. Treadinglemmings will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the program and/or to our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the program and/or the products sold by Treadinglemmings. We make no claim that the operation of the program and/or our website will be error free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
10. The term of this agreement begins upon your acceptance into the program and will end when your affiliate account is terminated. The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
11. The affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Treadinglemmings and its officers, employees, licensees, and other partners, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of the affiliate.
12. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Arizona. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona. In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
13. This agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Treadinglemmings affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this agreement by completing the Treadinglemmings affiliate application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.